Labor Day for 1st dumpster filling at H.R.Abbey estate

If anyone is available on Labor Day, starting mid-morning, to help clear out a bit of my junk in Roseville, let me know.


I am finally at the point of taking a first stab at the garage at my parents' home.
I have a few coworkers and church members that will be available to help.

I know Labor Day is a big travel day, so it pleasantly  surprised me that some people are available.  Also, I know volunteer manual labor is not the ideal way to spend a holiday. 

I plan on hiring a dumpster to take "construction waste".  My current idea is to put in the wood in various forms and other definite junk that is stored in the garage.  For now, if any doubt, rather than spend time to consider, I think set it aside.    The size of the stuff in the garage ranges from huge to small cans of nails and who knows what.  Metal would be set aside to be scrapped later.  Hopefully that would give the garage enough room to put stuff back and be able to see what is what and further sort.

I figure one dumpster would be a good start.

I hope it is fun for all who attend.

No comments: